- • 200 drops per bottle
- • 2.50mg CBD per 1 drop (0.05ml)
- • Full-spectrum (<0.05% THC)
- • Rich in cannabinoids & terpenes
- 2.50mg of CBD per 1 drop / 0.05ml
- 500mg of CBD + other trace cannabinoids in each bottle
- Full-spectrum (<0.05% THC) (?) – Filled with cannabinoids and terpenes
- Manufactured using a full CBD hemp extract – Contains zero CBD isolate
- Sublingual administration for maximum bioavailability (under the tongue)
- Made in Great Britain with organically grown industrial hemp
- Vegan and Gluten free
- Lab Tested for Guaranteed Quality
Scientific analysis reveals that CBD oil is rich in active cannabinoids, a group of compounds that plays crucial role in the maintenance of body homoeostasis. The ultra-filtration process allows a vast amount of nutritional value to be packed in a single drop of Hempura CBD oil:
- Cannabinoids including CBD.
- Terpenes – The substance found in CBD oil that gives the unique aroma of cannabis. They are also commonly found in herbs, fruits and plants.
- Flavonoids – Polyphenolic compounds that possess high anti-oxidant properties.
- Phytonutrients – Phytonutrients are the chemicals produced by hemp for it to stay healthy.
Lots of important research has and is still being done which strongly indicates that CBD is highly beneficial – a great support for mental and physical well-being to maintain your body and mind. No artificial additives are included in our highly regarded hemp oil, they are bursting with 100% natural, enriching cannabinoids. This high-quality CBD oil is extracted from legally grown hemp plants and contains no harmful additives or pesticides. Our ultra-filtration process of extraction results in an incredibly pure, rich oil, without a trace of unnecessary plant matter or impurity. It is safe to use by anyone in the family.
Our 500mg bottle of pure Hempura UK CBD oil is derived from the industrial hemp strain of the Cannabis Sativa plant. CBD oil is a non-psychoactive relation to cannabis due containing extremely low THC and is becoming more popular every day due to its potential. Unlike cannabis, CBD oil is legal to use, non-addictive and absolutely safe.
Cannabis sativa hemp extract, hemp oil.
First time taking CBD?
If you haven’t used Hempura CBD oil before, we recommend starting with 3 drops of this strength CBD oil, twice a day, for 15mg of CBD per day. You can then increase the dosage as required on a weekly basis, to a maximum of 6 drops, until the desired results are achieved. If you find that you’re nearing the end of the bottle and you’re already taking 6 drops twice a day but it isn’t hitting the spot, you should consider upgrading to our stronger CBD oil. The best way to absorb the natural cannabinoids contained in the hemp oil is to drop the CBD oil under the tongue, as it is by this way you can achieve the best possible absorption rates and bioavailability.