- • 200 drops per bottle
- • 5.00mg CBD per 1 drop (0.05ml)
- • Broad-spectrum (zero THC)
- • Rich in cannabinoids & terpenes
- 5.00mg of CBD per 1 drop / 0.05ml
- 1000mg of CBD + other trace cannabinoids in each bottle
- Broad-spectrum (Zero THC) (?) – Filled with cannabinoids and terpenes
- Winterised & filtered – Beautifully clear, light tasting & THC free
- Manufactured using a full CBD hemp extract – Contains zero CBD isolate
- Sublingual administration for maximum bioavailability (under the tongue)
- Made in Great Britain with organically grown industrial hemp
- Vegan and Gluten free
- Lab Tested for Guaranteed Quality
Scientific analysis reveals that CBD oil is rich in active cannabinoids, a group of compounds that plays crucial role in the maintenance of body homoeostasis. The ultra-filtration process allows a vast amount of nutritional value to be packed in a single drop of Hempura CBD oil:
- Cannabinoids including CBD.
- Terpenes – The substance found in CBD oil that gives the unique aroma of cannabis. They are also commonly found in herbs, fruits and plants.
All the latest research suggests that CBD is of immense benefit to our health and well-being, more research is ongoing into how CBD is fantastic for our physical and mental wellness. Our acclaimed 1000mg bottle of pure Hempura UK CBD oil is derived from a hemp strain of the Cannabis Sativa plant. CBD oil is an increasingly popular, legal relative of cannabis with none of the associated psychoactive properties due to containing zero THC.
Hempura CBD oil is non-addictive and totally safe to use every day, free from artificial additives and is packed with body enhancing, 100% pure cannabinoids. Absolutely no pesticides or harmful flavours are found in our incredibly pure CBD oil, extracted from legally and organically grown hemp plants.
Cannabis sativa hemp extract, hemp oil.
First time taking CBD?
If this is your first time taking CBD oil, this is the perfect product for you. We recommend starting with 10mg-15mg CBD per day and building your dose up gradually. Our bodies only need a small amount of oil to get all the benefits. In fact, if we take too much too soon – it can reduce its benefits. Initially, only 2 drops twice per day of this CBD oil (~20.0mg) is the ideal amount to begin with. If the benefits are not achieved or begin to wane towards the end of the bottle, then we recommend moving on to our stronger oil. The oil is simply placed beneath the tongue to provide the best possible absorption and bioavailability of all the cannabinoids contained within the CBD oil.